Olive Garden is a chain of restaurants that offers a range of delicious Italian foods including unlimited garlic and butter breadsticks. You can pair these delicious breadsticks with salads, soups, and any other Italian dish. The good news is we are going to show you how to reheat Olive Garden breadsticks so you can enjoy your leftovers from the comfort of your couch!
Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks Using the Microwave
You can use the microwave to reheat your Olive Garden breadsticks if you’re in a hurry. It’s the quickest method that decently fulfills your reheating needs and you can follow the steps mentioned below to achieve that.
- Remove the Olive Garden breadsticks from their packaging.
- Take a moistened paper towel and wrap it around your breadsticks. It’ll keep your breadsticks from getting hard and dry.
- Select the low to medium settings of your microwave.
- Insert the breadsticks with a paper towel into your microwave and heat them for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Remove the breadsticks from the microwave and they’re ready to serve.
Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks Using the Toaster Oven
Using a toaster oven is an effective method to reheat your Olive Garden breadsticks. However, it’ll take a little longer than the microwave but it’ll also generate better results. Use the following steps for this method.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place your breadsticks in your toaster oven.
- Cook the breadsticks for 10 to 15 minutes until they become soft and warm.
- After 10 minutes, check your breadsticks to see if they’re ready.
- Remove the breadsticks from the toaster oven and serve them as desired.
Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks Using the Oven
Using an oven takes the longest time to reheat your Olive Garden breadsticks but it also generates the best results. Consider using the steps mentioned below to heat your breadsticks in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your breadsticks on a baking sheet.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminon foil.
- Inset the baking sheet into your oven and bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check the breadsticks if they’re soft and warm after 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and remove the aluminum foil.
- Your Olive Garden breadsticks are ready to serve.
How to Store
Usually, storing your Olive Garden breadsticks in a refrigerator is recommended. You’ll need to use an airtight container and place them in your fridge. This way, they’ll stay fresh for up to 3 days.
You can also freeze your Olive Garden breadsticks by placing them in a freezer bag. Make sure that you squeeze all the air out from the bag before placing them in your freezer. Don’t forget to label the bag.
When you need to reheat your frozen breadsticks, place them in your fridge overnight. Let them sit on your kitchen shelf to come to room temperature and then use any method discussed above to reheat them.