I absolutely love ordering a delicious Domino’s Pizza, and sometimes, there’s nothing better than having leftovers. It took me some trial and error before I discovered how to reheat Domino’s Pizza. I am excited to share my tips and tricks, so keep reading, and you’ll never suffer through rubbery cheese or a ruined crust again.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza in the Oven
The best way to reheat any type of pizza, including Domino’s, is in the oven,
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Once the oven has reached 350°F, put the pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone. This will ensure even heating and prevent any potential messes.
- Heat the pizza for 5-8 minutes. Keep an eye on it to ensure the crust doesn’t burn and the cheese melts evenly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a minute before enjoying it.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza in a Microwave
While microwaving pizza might not be my first choice, it’s a quick and convenient option. Here’s how to reheat Domino’s Pizza using a microwave:
- Place the pizza on a microwave-safe plate. I recommend using a plate that’s slightly larger than the pizza slice.
- Cover the pizza with a microwave-safe cover or another microwave-safe plate.
- Heat the pizza for 30-60 seconds on high. Be sure to monitor it so the cheese doesn’t bubble over or become too hot to handle.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the microwave. Let it cool for a moment before enjoying your reheated Domino’s Pizza.
How to Reheat Domino’s Pizza in the Oven with a Skillet
- Heating pizza in a skillet is another great way to reheat Domino’s Pizza.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium-low heat. Avoid using high heat, as it can cause the pizza to burn before it’s properly heated.
- Place the pizza in the skillet. Make sure it’s positioned flat and evenly on the surface of the pan.
- Cover the skillet with a lid or large plate.
- Heat the pizza for 4-6 minutes. Be sure to check on it periodically and adjust the heat if necessary.
- Once the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted, carefully remove the pizza from the skillet.
- Let it cool for a minute, and enjoy your perfectly reheated Domino’s Pizza.
How can I reheat Domino’s thin-crust pizza without getting it soggy?
To reheat Domino’s thin-crust pizza and keep it from getting soggy, I’d recommend using an oven or a toaster oven. Preheat your oven to 375°F and place the pizza on a baking sheet or tray. Warm it up for about 5-7 minutes, keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn. This method will help maintain the crisp texture of the thin crust. Avoid microwaving your pizza, as this can cause the crust to become soggy.
Is it safe to reheat Domino’s pizza after a couple of days?
Yes, it’s generally safe to reheat Domino’s pizza after a couple of days as long as it has been stored properly. Make sure you refrigerate any leftovers within two hours of delivery or initial baking. If refrigerated, your pizza can last 3-4 days.
Can I reheat Domino’s cinnamon twists and garlic bread?
Yes! For the cinnamon twists, preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly wrap them in aluminum foil. Reheat for about 5 minutes or until they become soft and warm.
For the garlic bread, preheat your oven to 375°F and place the bread on a baking sheet, heating it for 5-7 minutes. You may also reheat it in a toaster oven if you prefer. Just like with pizza, microwaving these items is not my first choice, but it works when you are in a hurry.